Time & Number Printer, Traceable*
Prints date, time, countup/countdown number, and/or message.
Portable electronic stamper is ideal for dating documents, time-tracking
samples, consecutively numbering specimens, time management, and recording in
lab notebooks. Microprocessor-based unit automatically advances date, time, and
numbering; quartz-crystal design and dependable battery operation ensure
- Self-inking stamp head is activated at the touch of a button to provide a
clear, readable imprint
- LCD shows information to be printed: date, time, next number, and message
- Messages available include RCVD (received), CFMD (confirmed), REF
(referenced), FILE, OUT, IN, or PAID
- Each message has its own separate four-digit countup counter
- Features independent (not message related) four-digit countup or six-digit
countup/countdown numbering for sequentially numbered labels for samples or
- "Freeze" function prints multiple labels with same tracking
- Prints to the exact minute in either AM/PM or 24-hour format
- Security password prevents unauthorized changing of time and date
- Fulfills requirements of Federal Regulations CLIA 493.1107 by providing
"the date and time of specimen receipt into the laboratory"
Supplied with a serial-numbered certificate from an A2LA accredited ISO 17025
calibration laboratory to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided
by NIST. Housed in rugged case; batteries included.
ScienceLab offers Time & Number Printer, Traceable* and many other laboratory products and chemicals for all of your research project needs. Whether you work in a lab setting or perform testing in the field, we have the products you need, from Stopwatches & Timers, glassware, chemicals, or testing equipment. We care about our customers' needs, if you are unable to find the scientific product your looking for then please contact us for assistance at 800-901-7247.