Premier Kinesiology Series Skeletons
Faithfully reproduce life-like positioning and motions of the head, spine,
limbs, hand and foot, with natural flexibility. Ideally-suited for manipulation
and demonstration in kinesiology, orthopedics, physical therapy, and
Ultra-Flex flexibly-articulated vertebral column with compressible
intravertebral discs, completely like-like bending, twisting, lateral flexion
and stretching movements of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions, including
the pivoting of the skull on the atlas and axis, can be duplicated. Flexible hip
and shoulder articulations allow a broad range of normal motions - shoulder
blades actually rotate on their axes when arms are abducted above shoulder
Other demonstratable movements include: flexion and extension of the elbows
and knees hyperextension of the shoulders medial and lateral rotation of
the arms and thighs pronation and supination of the forearms
One hand and one foot are loosely-articulated with high-tensile nylon
filament, permitting manipulation with full visibility of the articulating
surfaces. Additional features included are:
- Cervical vertebral arteries.
- Spinal cord with medulla.
- Paired spinal nerve roots
- Detachable sacral flap which exposes the ramifications of the cauda equina.
Youll enjoy the following standard features with every Premier Skeleton:
- 100% non-breakable vinyl plastic bones with stainless-steel fittings.
- Detachable 4-part skull with individual ex-tractable/reinsertable teeth:
complete with roots, each tooth in its own socket.
- Detachable spring-articulated mandible.
- Hinged mandibular flap which opens to expose roots of teeth in their
sockets and impacted wisdom tooth.
- Detachable calvaria for access to neuro-cranium.
- Detachable upper and lower extremities.
- Rolling 5-spoked swivel-caster safety-stand.
- Choice of mounting options: sacral mount or hang-up mount.
ScienceLab offers Premier Kinesiology Series Skeletons and many other laboratory products and chemicals for all of your research project needs. Whether you work in a lab setting or perform testing in the field, we have the products you need, from Articulated Skeletons, glassware, chemicals, or testing equipment. We care about our customers' needs, if you are unable to find the scientific product your looking for then please contact us for assistance at 800-901-7247.