Traceable® UVA Light Meter
Easy-to-use meter with a wide-band UV wavelength of 320 to 390nm.
- 0 to 199.9µW/cm2 (0.1µW/cm2 resolution)
- 1 to 19.99mW/cm2 (0.01mW/cm22 resolution)
- 1 to 1.999mW/cm2 (0.001mW/cm22 resolution)
- Accuracy of ±2% full scale plus two digits
Convenient operation and data storage
- DATA HOLD button freezes display to capture readings
- Precise photodiode and color-correction filter provide cosine- and
- Sample program allows storage of 100 readings; push-button recall of
highest, lowest and average readings
- RS-232-C output for connection to IBM*-compatible computer or datalogger
- Import information into existing database with optional DAS-3* Data
Acquisition System; data can be captured, displayed on monitor and stored
- Dimensions: 11/4L x 3W x 7 in.H (3.2 x 7.6 x 17.8cm)
- Weight 91/2 oz. (269g)
- Supplied with individually serial-numbered ISO 17025 certificate
indicating instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST
- Includes 3/4 in. diameter (1.9cm) photo cell, 9-volt battery and 40 in.
(1m) cable, and serial computer output
- Optional accessories: 115V adapter, DAS-4* Data Logger System; DAS-3 Data
Acquisition System; all sold separately
ScienceLab offers Traceable® UVA Light Meter and many other laboratory products and chemicals for all of your research project needs. Whether you work in a lab setting or perform testing in the field, we have the products you need, from Light Meters, glassware, chemicals, or testing equipment. We care about our customers' needs, if you are unable to find the scientific product your looking for then please contact us for assistance at 800-901-7247.