Traceable® Dual Range Light Meter
Measures both lux and foot-candles at a rapid sampling rate of 0.4
Display update rate is adjustable to 1 or 2 seconds
- Lux measurements: three ranges from 0 to 1999, 2000 to 19,990 and 20,000
to 50,000lux; resolutions from 1 to 100 lux; accuracy of ±5% plus two
- Foot-candle measurements: three ranges from 0 to 199.9; 200 to 1999 and
2000 to 5000 ft-c.; resolution from 0.1 to 10 ft-c; accuracy of ±5% plus
- Push-button access to highest, lowest, and average of recorded readings
- DATA HOLD function "freezes" display while analog output allows
readings to be captured by a recorder
- Photodiode and color-correction filter provide cosine- and color-corrected
- Dimensions: 61/2L x 3W x 11/2 in.H (16.5 x 7.6 x 3.8cm)
- Net weight: 10 oz. (283g)
Meter is supplied with
certificate verifying traceability to NIST. Also included are a 2 in. diameter
(5.1cm) photocell, 40 in. (1m) cable, 9V alkaline battery and recorder output.
Easy-Use* accessory adapter (11-661-23) is available for conversion to 115V
electrical power. Adapter sold separately. Dimensions: 61/2L x 3W x 11/2 in.H
(16.5 x 7.6 x 3.8cm). Net weight: 10 oz. (283g).
ScienceLab offers Traceable® Dual Range Light Meter and many other laboratory products and chemicals for all of your research project needs. Whether you work in a lab setting or perform testing in the field, we have the products you need, from Light Meters, glassware, chemicals, or testing equipment. We care about our customers' needs, if you are unable to find the scientific product your looking for then please contact us for assistance at 800-901-7247.