Traceable® General Purpose Hygrometer/Thermometer
cleanrooms, hoods, process control, and air monitoring
- Completely portable, rugged, handheld, digital hygrometer and thermometer
is designed for years of severe lab, field, or plant use
- Measures relative humidity from 10.0 to 95.0% and temperature from +32.0°
- Simple to use: just set the selector switch, point, and read the 1/2 in.
- No warmup, wicks, or swinging required
- Responds in as little as 30 seconds
- Accurate to ±1.5% RH and ±0.4°F with resolution of 0.1 for both scales
- Supplied with integral combination probe, rugged ABS case, and one 9V
alkaline battery for one year of intermittent use (about 100 hours
- An individually serial-numbered ISO 17025 certificate is provided to
indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST
- Unit measures 11/2L x 23/4W x 8 in.H (4 x 7 x 20cm)
- Net weight: 8 oz. (227g)
ScienceLab offers Traceable® General Purpose Hygrometer/Thermometer and many other laboratory products and chemicals for all of your research project needs. Whether you work in a lab setting or perform testing in the field, we have the products you need, from Hygrometers (Relative Humidity), glassware, chemicals, or testing equipment. We care about our customers' needs, if you are unable to find the scientific product your looking for then please contact us for assistance at 800-901-7247.