Traceable® Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Traceable to NIST* standards
- Large digits simultaneously display DO and temperature
- DO range, 0.0 to 20.0mg/L, ±0.4mg/L
- Temperature range, 0.0° to 60.0°C (32.0° to 140.0°F), ±0.8°C (±1.5°F)
- Meter recalls highest, lowest and average readings; HOLD button freezes
- RS-232-C output connects to computer or datalogger for monitoring and
Measures 11/4L x 3W x 7 in.H
(3.2 x 7.6 x 17.8cm); weighs 91/2 oz. (269g). Accessories include 115V adapter
11-661-23, DAS-3* Data Acquisition System accessory 11-661-22, DAS-4* Datalogger
Probe, five membranes,
electrolyte, 40 in. (101.6cm) cable, 9V alkaline battery, RS-232-C output,
sample program that stores 100 readings.
DAS-3* Data Acquisition
System accessory (11-661-22) or DAS-4* Datalogger System (06-662-72) is required
to transfer data to a computer file
ISO 17025 Certificate
provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST.
ScienceLab offers Traceable® Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter and many other laboratory products and chemicals for all of your research project needs. Whether you work in a lab setting or perform testing in the field, we have the products you need, from Dissolved Oxygen Meters, glassware, chemicals, or testing equipment. We care about our customers' needs, if you are unable to find the scientific product your looking for then please contact us for assistance at 800-901-7247.